The Baby Bean Blog

Monday, October 24, 2005

Test Tomorrow

Tomorrow morning my partner will take a home pregnancy test before going off on a business trip. I'm feeling rather relaxed about it. I was getting myself kind of worked up last week, but now I feel pretty calm. I'm inclined to think that she is not pregnant. She had been tired and feeling nauseous early last week, as I mentioned before, and my hopes really shot up. But I think she just might have had a bit of a bug. Several people I know felt a little off early last week. She's felt better since then, although she's still been tired, but there's no shocker there. Babies tend to make adults tired. Something about not being able to sleep anymore.

But anyway, on my agenda for the day is a trip to the drug store to buy a home pregnancy test. We'll know one way or the other tomorrow morning.

2 Comments:

  • Hope you haven't lost that list for names? Heh, heh... ~;^)

    By Blogger foxymama, at 10:06 PM, October 26, 2005  

  • Yep, we've already broken it out. It will be interesting to get to use one this time. As I think I've mentioned, Ella was named after my grandmother, so the list of names was out of play.

    By Blogger Oz, at 9:44 AM, October 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home